Monday, November 12, 2007

Week 8 # 18




I’m writing this using Zoho writer, and this is pretty easy! I’m used to Google Docs. It’s very convenient. Especially when we’re on two different systems. Using Zoho and Google Docs to share documents between windows and a mac make things MUCH easier! We can collaborate, edit, and share ideas amongst each other.


I like the ease of editing, changing formats, collaborating, and portability of using these tools. I can save it, and use it wherever I have access next. Zoho has a lot of options in terms of formating, linking, and including html, and other features. I can just click a button to add a table, change the style, even add a smileyface! smile

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's great being able to access docs from any computer :)

mumbaichic said...

cool blog